Need a photographer? Please check out my photo galleries via the above menu bar.
- In 2015 I was one of two photographers commissioned to shoot 120+ restaurants and wineries around SA for Smudge Publishing's Flavours of South Australia book.
- In 2013 I won the Outstanding Use of Photography award by the Best Australian Blogs 2013 competition for my post Exploring Dubai: Spices, Diamonds, Gold, and Fruit & Veg.
- I have created hundreds of photographs for clients including About.com, the Almond Board of Australia, Bacardi Lion, Bertolli Olive Oil, Custard Apples Australia, Mushroom Growers Australia, Ocean Spray, She Knows, and Tourism Tasmania.
- My photographs have been used in print advertising, recipe books, print and online magazine editorials, recipe websites, company newsletters and company websites.
- As Chief Eater of The Hungry Australian I’ve photographed 150+ original recipes, some of which have been featured in various food media.
- My food photography appears regularly on curated, international food photography sites, including Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Tasteologie and Photograzing.
- I am represented by StockFood, the premier agency for food images. Check out my images available from StockFood.
For most of my regular food and travel shooting work I use a Nikon D600 with these lenses:
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D
- Nikon 60mm f/2.8G ED
- Nikon 105mm f2.8G ED VR
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
- Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- Food photography
- Travel photography
- Photography for restaurants & cafes
- Photography of events, festivals & markets