Food & Props Styling
Need a food and props stylist? Check out my photo galleries via the above menu bar.
- I have food and prop styled TV commercials, menu boards, print advertising, recipe books, and content for websites and blogs for clients like About.com, the Almond Board of Australia, Bacardi Lion, Bertolli Olive Oil, Custard Apples Australia, Ocean Spray, She Knows and Wok in a Box.
- My food styling is featured exclusively in my food photography for StockFood, the leading food and lifestyle image agency internationally.
- My food and props styling appears regularly on award-wining food magazine, Honest Cooking, where I am the Dining Down Under columnist.
- In March 2013 I was one of only a dozen people to attend a two-day intensive food styling workshop in Sydney with visiting American food stylist, Denise Vivaldo. It was the first time such a comprehensive food styling workshop had been taught in Australia.
- As Chief Eater of The Hungry Australian I’ve styled 130+ original recipes, some of which have been featured in various food media.
- My food styling appears regularly on curated food photograph sites, including Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Tasteologie and Photograzing.
- Food styling
- Props styling
- Props hire
- Ccreation and sourcing of props